LeeanaPS Mobile Presets are finally here! Designed to transform your phone pictures with one simple click!
Included in the LPS Classic Preset Collection:
Please note the app Adobe Lightroom is needed to use these presets. Adobe Lightroom can be downloaded for free on your phone's app store. These mobile presets are best used with natural light and intended for jpeg or raw photos on iPhone/Android.
We'd love to see your pictures! Tag us at @LeeanaPSphotography on Instagram!
LeeanaPS Mobile Presets are copyrighted. Not available for resale. Presets cannot be shared, sold or copied. It is against the law.
How do I download LeeanaPS Presets ?
A.Please note the app Adobe Lightroom is needed to use these presets. These mobile presets are best used with natural light and intended for jpeg or raw photos on iPhone/Android. Adjustment of exposure per photo, depending on the lighting in each photo to achieve maximum results. If you're new to using Adobe Lightroom, I recommend using your pdf instructions with pictures to help you set up your presets.
How to Download:
1. Download the Adobe Lightroom App to your phone.
2. Download the DNG file to your phone using the link provided in your purchase.
3. Upload the DNG file as a photo in Adobe Lightroom Mobile App. This will be under images or files depending how you saved them, If they don't come up automatically you can get out of app and go back in to refresh it.
4. Select one of the 3 photos. Click the 3 little dots on the right hand side and select Create Preset. Name the preset as something you'll remember. Ex. LeeanaBW. Do the same for the other two images. The lighter tone is Indoor. The darker tone is Outdoor. Make sure you save all 3.
5. Close the app so it can refresh, and open it back up. Add your photo(s) that you'd like to edit. Slide to Presets. Look for your User Presets you just created and select the one you'd like to apply.
6. IF you need to adjust the lighting, click on the light option below the picture and you can slide exposure up or down as needed. Click the button on the top right hand side to export back to camera roll.
7. Your edit is now complete! Tag @LeeanaPSPhotography on Instagram to share your work!
Will I need to further edit my image?
A.You may need to adjust exposure per photo, depending on the lighting it was photographed with to achieve maximum results.
What is included in the collection?
A.-LPS Classic Indoor preset
-LPS Classic Outdoor preset
-LPS Classic Black and White preset
Who can I tag to show off my work?
A.We'd love to see your pictures! Tag us at @LeeanaPSphotography on Instagram!